HCI Equity Partners distinguishes itself from other buyout firms in the lower middle market based on the experience and expertise of the team. Seven of nine principals have proven operational leadership experience as CEO, President or CFO of an industrial company during his or her career. Drawing on their collective experience, the team works closely and effectively with the management teams of its portfolio companies to create significant value including:
- Assisting with major operational initiatives
- Enhancing the sophistication of operational and financial reporting capabilities
- Developing and assisting with an acquisition strategy
- Adding depth to management teams as needed
- Building and leveraging an active board of directors
With experience investing in, managing and advising industrial companies, the Principals of HCI Equity bring expertise, credibility and relationships to add value to portfolio companies.